Would you like to develop the skills needed to design and lead high quality clinical research relevant to patients/clients and the priorities of the NHS?
Please check out this new Masters in Clinical Research which is now recruiting students for September 2015 intake.
The course is the only MClinRes available in Lancashire, Cheshire, Cumbria and Merseyside and the only campus-based programme in the North West of England.
Course highlights include:
- Teaching by internationally renowned researchers and clinical academics
- Learning through sharing and critically reflecting on examples from ongoing 'real world' research in the UCLan School of Health
- Integral clinical research experience
- Developing networks through national and international negotiated learning contracts
- Supported development and implementation of a strategy for developing an application for an NIHR Doctoral Training Fellowship
- Joining a vibrant community of clinicians at different stages on the NIHR funded clinical academic pathway - interns, doctoral and postdoctoral students and career development fellows
To check your eligibility for this course please click here. For further information click here and for the application form click here.