The awards, jointly developed by CAHPR and Public Health England (PHE), are for HCPC registered Allied Health Professionals who are members of their professional organisation and work within England.
This is the second year these awards have run in recognition of Allied Health Professionals' contribution to public health.
Each winner will receive £750.00, the chance to display their poster at the PHE conference in September and travel expenses of up to £250.00 to attend the PHE conference.
Application is by submission of abstracts of high quality research that supports one or more of the following PHE priorities:
- Tackling obesity, particularly among children
- Reducing smoking and stopping children starting
- Reducing harmful drinking and alcohol related admissions
- Ensuring every child has the best start in life
- Reducing the risk of dementia
- Tackling the growth in antimicrobial resistance
- Promoting workplace wellbeing
- Increasing physical activity
- AHP interventions showing an impact on population health outcomes