The overall aim of the network is to support the development of individuals interested in research and to promote the use of the evolving evidence base in practice.
Further details about CAHPR are contained within the CAHPR Strategic Plan and the CAHPR Constitution and Terms of Reference.
The network has 23 regional 'Hubs'. These provide bespoke research advice and support which includes:
- Getting started in research
- Grant and fellowship applicationsEnhancing research collaborations
- Writing for publication
- Disseminating research outcomes
- Mentorship and 1:1 support
- Funding and career development opportunities
CAHPR is directed by Professor Ann Moore alongside the Core Executive committee, chaired by Dr Liz White. For more information about CAHPR and to find out how to get involved, contact the Research Support Officer, Laura Bottomley.